- When you send an email to us or visit our website, you are communicating with us electronically. By doing so, you consent to receive communications from us in response. we may communicate with you by email or by updating information on our website. You agree that all notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such information be in writing. All communications with us become the property of AccentPDIR.
- Collecting Your Information
- In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information. we may track the internet domain address from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but individual users will remain anonymous, unless you voluntarily tell us who you are. There may be times (such as when you make a purchase, subscribe to a service, or request a quotation) that we will ask you to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, email address, shipping/billing information, telephone number, or credit card information. We also maintain a record of your online product purchases. Whether or not to provide such information is completely your own choice. If you choose not to provide the information we request, you may be unable to purchase product, or access certain services, offers, and content on our site.
- Using Your Information
- We use the personal information you provide for internal purposes, such as confirming and tracking your order, subscription or registration, analyzing trends and statistics, informing you of our new products, services and offers, and providing you with information from and about AccentPDIR. We contract with companies or persons to provide certain services including credit card processing, shipping, data management, promotional services, etc. We provide information needed for them to perform these services. We also require them to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours. Although unlikely, in certain instances we may disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to AccentPDIR or to others. We may also disclose your personal information when we believe the law requires it. Except as provided above or in the event of a merger, consolidation, or sale of all or substantially all of our assets, we will not sell or otherwise share any of your information with any third party without your permission.
- Safeguarding Your Information
- We have implemented a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights. When you place orders, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information supplied by you is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and securely stored in our database.
- We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from us, please let us know by emailing us at: email@example.com. Type UNSUBSCRIBE as the subject line. Please be sure to include your full name, email address, physical mailing address and specifically which type of communication you do not want to receive. You can also opt-out by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link that appears at the bottom of any email from us and follow the simple instructions to have your email address removed from the list of customers who receive notices of new functionality, products, services, sales, special offers and promotions. Please note that sometimes these requests may take up to 6-8 weeks to be effective, particularly if we are removing your name from postal mailings. In addition, when you purchase from us online we may need to contact you via phone, email, or mail to address questions or issues specific to your order, even if you have opted to not receive communications.
- Links to Third Party Sites
- Your Acknowledgement